Come and Join us at CompTIA ChannelCon August 3-5 in Chicago IL. As a CompTIA Partner we invite you to visit the TSANet booth (#107) and meet Dennis Smeltzer, TSANet President and Paul Esch, TSANet Business Development.
CompTIA ChannelCon brings the entire channel together because there’s something for everyone. Use the time to educate yourself, develop new partnerships and grow your business. ChannelCon features high-level executive panel discussions as well as intensive executive certificate training courses on the subjects most important to your business today. Below are five reasons to attend ChannelCon.
1. EDUCATION Earn business credentials and executive certificates on-site.
2. CONNECTIONS Collaborate with the IT channel’s most expansive cross-section of industry leaders.
3. INSPIRATION Hear from engaging conference speakers on market trends and new business opportunities.
4. PROSPECTS Participate in peer-to-peer learning and networking and develop new partnerships.
5. PLANNING Implement ideas from our Sales Tool Kit or from your free ITLA consultation as soon as you’re back in the office.
Founded in 1993, TSANet (Technical Support Alliance Network) is a worldwide not-for-profit alliance. TSANet provides the technology industry a relationship and engagement structure allowing members to collaborate where mutual customer, multi vendor issues arise. Membership consists of more than five hundred technology companies. Members benefit from a proven methodology giving them a flexible process for creating and implementing partner relationships. www.tsanet.org.
CompTIA is the voice of the world’s IT industry. Its members are the companies at the forefront of innovation; and the professionals responsible for maximizing the benefits organizations receive from their investments in technology. CompTIA is dedicated to advancing industry growth through educational programs, market research, networking events, professional certifications and public policy advocacy. To learn more visit CompTIA online, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.