The Future of Multi Vendor Support
The TSANet strategy is based on feedback from our members and will enhance how members collaborate and provide support in multi vendor environments. The strategy is designed to address the core requirements of our members. These requirements can be summarized into 3 areas: continue to add more members, improve how members collaborate, add more value for members.
The strategy was presented during the 20th anniversary event and members provided feedback and discussed implementation details at the management roundtables. The strategy was recently updated in 2016 at the fall strategy day. The full presentation and a summary of the new strategy is provided below:
Implementing the strategy will follow 3 streams
- Add more Vendor and Channel Members: Continue to grow membership by adding more Vendors and adding the Channel.
- Improve how members collaborate: Continue to deploy and improve Case Exchange and introduce new tools.
- Expand to Solution Support: Develop a framework to allow members to provide solution support.
2017 Strategy Updates
2016 Strategy Updates
- Strategy Update: 2016 Member Meeting with 2017 Plans
- Strategy Update: 2016 Spring Member Meeting
- Strategy update: 2015 Member Meeting with 2016 Plans
2015 Strategy Updates
- Strategy update: 2015 Plans
- Strategy update: 2015 Winter Release
- Strategy update: 2015 Member Web Summer Release
- Strategy update: 2015 Case Exchange Summer Release
- Strategy update: 2015 Fall Release